I see h a t r e d
When the Lone Dalek described Eccleston’s Doctor as being a “good Dalek”, he meant he would be good at BEING a Dalek. That’s obvious.But when Rusty says it about Capaldi’s Doctor, he means something entirely different - the Doctor is a Dalek who HAPPENS to be “Good”.Now THAT’S how you…
“I think you’re probably nice. Underneath it all, I think you’re kind, and definitely brave. I just wish you hadn’t been a soldier." - Twelve, Into the Dalek
A chained up, broken Dalek, questioning it’s morals…
Where have I seen this before?
- Blue lighting
- The weird gel like effect when they entered the Dalek
- Clara’s teacher personality/characterisation coming through
- Clara not taking any of the Doctor’s crap
- Clara stopping the Doctor from doing something awful, again.
- The entire beginning scene with Clara and Danny
- The Doctor showing the Dalek the beauty of the universe
- "Am I a good man?" ”You are a good Dalek.”
Danny Pink in Into the Dalek